ADVERTISE WITH US
eBulletin Advertising Rates and Specifications
The Seattle Industry eBulletin is a publication sent electronically to a subscription list powered by Campaigner. To view the past eBulletins, please visit http://www.seattleindustry.org/newsletter.php
The subscription list has expanded from 180 to around 1800 subscribers…and growing. The target audience is business people engaged in manufacturing, industrial distribution and transportation in Seattle and the greater Puget Sound region, as well as, non-profit organizations, finance, insurance, real estate and professional services; elected officials and government staff members.
The Duwamish TMA eBulletin is published monthly with over 1000 people interested in transportation isssues in the Seattle Industrial area. It is a great way to get information on construction projects and Commute Trip Reduction information.
Four tile advertisements are accepted for SI and two for TMA for each publication. The ads are placed in the left column and run in each edition sent out during the month. The size of each tile is 2.5” tall x 1.25” wide (240px x 120px) – twice as tall as wide.
SI eBulletin Advertising Rates: Includes 2 sends (about 4,000 impressions per month as of Jan 2010)
Other Fees : In addition to these rates, all new ads must be created by the Seattle Industry’s staff; the cost is $100 (see “specifications” below).
|Ad Placement||1 month||2 months||3 months|
Duwamish TMA eBulletin Ad Rates : Includes 1 send monthly (about 1000 impression as of Jan 2010)
- All ads must be approved by the Manufacturing Industrial Council.
- Prepayment of all advertising is appreciated and required.
- Ad copy, photos, and logos must be submitted to Seattle Industry via email no later than the 20th of the month for editions during the upcoming month. Submit all materials to Advertising.
- The Manufacturing Industrial Council will create the ads for the eBulletin
- The ad set-up cost is $100 per ad; minor changes to copy for subsequent ads are free
- Advertiser supplies:
- photos as jpg files, 72 dpi
- logos as jpg files, 72 dpi
- sketch of how ad should be laid out, if appropriate
- link to ‘landing page’ on advertiser's website
- Stock photos are available for an additional fee.
- Advertiser will receive a proof prior to publication; corrections may be made at this time.
- If you wish to use our graphic designer to create your ad that cost is $85 per hour.
Sample Ad Tile